Our relationship doesn’t have to be over after we finish designing your website. We like to have an ongoing relationship with our clients. We can maintain your website while you focus on what you do best – your business.
We offer website maintenance plans that include (but are not limited to):
- Regular updates, revisions, additions, deletions
- Update and/or add copy, links, photos, and videos
- Download and store your website files and database backups on our server
- Update your website theme, plugins, and WordPress version
- Add a sidebar widget for additional information like testimonials or social media icons
- Add a site monitor to track when your site is down or is being hacked into
- Set up and manage a Google Webmaster account
- Optimize your pages for search engines with keywords you want to rank for
- Set up local and online directory listings (Yelp, Kudzu, Hotfrog, Superpages, etc.)
- Set up any Social Media Company Page (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
If you want to have control over your own website, that's cool too! We can set up your site with our Content Management System ("CMS"). It's so easy! If you know MS Word, our CMS system will be a breeze for you.